Friday, October 22, 2010

Lovely Autumn





Autumn is the perfect time for family photos. The amazing mixture of reds, yellows, gold, orange, and green make a perfect palette for a photo...or two. I do miss the Utah mountain aspen trees and explosion of color, however, even Nebraska has little spots here and there full of color. I spotted this location a couple weeks ago scouting for some fall color. It seemed to fit this family's personality. Aren't they amazing? We had a fun time trying out new poses and ideas. Check out their web album for more photos.

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Gorgeous Album! I loved the one of L & A walking & the candid shot of L with her texting. You captured them beautifully! (I loved all of them, but those two really struck a chord with me.)

Taylor's said...

Love every bit of it! Your talent impresses me! I am jealous really!